Monday 16 May 2011

16/5

Exam exam exam.....
hate this week cause of  i have been told to study
i have to admit that i'm lazy to study...
i dun noe how but i still cant make my mind to study in uec seriously for now..

another thing i have bought a new cellphones ...
n happy dou first time use my own money buy ...
haha...

I am now feeling depress , confused  dun noe what have i do
i think im fall in to a trap called love
cause of the thing i cant concentrate preparing the examination n through out of it...

my guitar skill is still haven improved for month ..
i feel like i am still a noobies
i feel afraid to touch the song "you and me" from lifehouse
it is a good song it because of something i feel afraid to sing the song...

i am now interested in playing ukulele . cause it is a string instrument like guitar n the tone produce is like a happy feel ...
for depressed people like me is a good instrument...

i wanna tell her i'm sorry that i cant help her very much ...
in maths  ..
n tutoring guitar...
all my student have not big improvement....
i feel like im useless ......
i hate myself...
cant do everything well
causing troubles to others ...
.....
....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment