Tuesday 26 April 2011

26/4

I hate my school ..
I didn't feel like go to school..
I hate going to school...
i am already 18 years old...
still go for secondary school...
some of my friend had just started their college/campus life
but still i have to trap in the school life..
doing the same thing everyday...
sit at my place for 8 hr for teacher's teaching..
full of exam....test....
why i want to go for uec examination?
Am i have nothing to do?
Am i haven't set a target?
No,i have good grades in science subject..
all because of my desire to perform...
cause i cant perform if i am a outsider
so i decide to stay back for a year...
now i have to say..
i hate my school for all those silly rules n regulation..
hair cutting session by 'professional' Hair stylist
house system n all those events......
including now we must enter the class when bell rings
even now we cant go to others class during recess.....
6/7 months to go 
then i'm free from school life....
i will be happy ....
haha ...
wishes me a good luck...


                                                                                                                              From
                                                                                                                             Voon Swean

No comments:

Post a Comment