Saturday 19 March 2011

20/3

holiday is almost over everything needs to go back to normal ....
I hate attending classes especially physics + all language classes...
this is the second time my holidays fulls of activities...
I like this holiday thanks to 5s(ai) classmates and also Song Composing Club(scc)..
For guitar society i felt sorry for you all for disappointed you all especially Steward for I'm not playing the Medley..
I felt like i'm going to burst out,my guitar training , guitar society , scc , and also church event ....
I need to rest........
Good luck to me in the audition....
If you saw this post and you are free
Please come to station 1 cafe , cheras
8 pm a whole bunch of performance waiting you all...
hope to meet you there...



                                                                                                                          By
                                                                                                                          Voon Swean  

No comments:

Post a Comment